Wow there’s been some hard tappers out there. It was only 24 hours ago when I posted on the 2 billion goo mark. Keep up the hard work. Ok let’s get to the second point.
There has been a couple of people accusing the previous post as a speculating post. Let me make this clear now. The last post and this post are not a speculating posts. They are simple motivators with a worst case scenario in mind. I never said what will happen. All I’m saying is, the quicker we get to 5 billion the better. Best to be prepared. If you don’t like it, I suggest that you don’t continue reading this.
Ok, so as I said, it wasn’t long at all since the last post where the average was 697,000,000 goo per day would clear a total of 25 billion goo for the event. In saying that, our average has now droped to 687,500,000 per day. In saying this, even if EA’s target is different, we will still be on track if we aim to lower this further.
Ok, now for more personal matters. How much do you need each day to make the prizes? Below, I have compiled a list with the average goo you will need to collect each day to be able to claim each prize if you are currently still building the Gypsy Fortune Teller Shop. If you already have Goo, you are already in front and shouldn’t have a problem in claiming all of the prizes.
- Pumpkin House – its only 100 Goo. You won’t need to worry about this because you will receive it by the time part 3 of the quest is finished.
- Ancient Burial Ground– 16 Goo per day
- Vacuum Tool – 40 Goo per day
- Shuffling Zombie– 63 Goo per day
- Victorian UFO– 94 Goo per day
- Ultrahouse 2
– 125 Goo per day
- King Snorky the Dolphin
– 165 Goo per day
- Twirl n’ Hurl ( Krustyland ride) – 204 Goo per day
- Burns’ Coffin and Burns Skin – 250 Goo per day
- Gingerbread House and Susane The Witch – 313 Goo per day
So, according to EA’s timer, we have another 32 days left. With motivation and determination, we will get all that is up for grabs, so don’t stress, splatter instead.