After a long break due to computer issues, I am ready to get back on track and start posting again. We have a couple of premium items this year but the main one that people are wanting to purchase is the latest character, Booberella. Now as always by the end of this post you should have a better understanding of this character and hopefully this will help you decide whether to buy her or not.
We will start with a bit of character history on Booberella along with some game information and then we will finish the post with her pros and cons along with a summary of the post.
Her walk-through can be found here.
Now there is a big clue in her name that tells you a lot about Booberella and that is the fact that she has big boobs! She is known across Springfield for having such big breasts but apart from her breasts she is also known as an actress and that is why she is listed as a B-List Celebrity in Tapped Out. Booberella hosts late-night monster movies in which she is seen in outfits that show lots of cleavage. Booberella looks like the female version of Count Dracula and has occasionally been seen dating Duffman.
Cost: 100 donuts
Level Unlock: 5
Premium Rate Earned: Yes
# of Outside Jobs: 2 of 6
Character Collection: B-List Celebrities
Voiced Character: No
Building Unlocked: None
|Milk Cletus Cow||$105, XP 26||60m||Cletus’s Farm|
|Work at The Dungeon||$175, XP 40||2h||Android’s Dungeon|
|Host a Children’s Show||$260, XP 70||4h||Channel 6|
|Sell Peanuts From Her Street Cart||$420, XP 105||8h||Peanut Cart|
|Burn at the Stake||$600, XP 150||12h|
|Serve Time for Unlicensed Peanut Vending||$1000, XP 225||24h||Springfield Penitentiary|
Pros and Cons:
- Booberella is a limited time character and you could regret her when she is gone.
- Booberella can be unlocked and purchased after reaching the early stage of level 5.
- She earns 50% extra income on all jobs like most premium characters and has a great set of animations including ‘Burn at the Stake’.
- She completes B-List Celebrities and with being a limited time character that would be hard to complete after she is gone, unless she makes a return.
- And it would be rude of me to leave out the fact you get to see her giant boobs!
- Booberella costs a whopping 100 donuts and is the most expensive stand-alone character ever to enter the game.
- She has no voice and I think people would love to hear her famous catchphrase.
- She comes with no building and for 100 donuts you would expect her to come with a building or even a decoration at least!
- Her tasks do lack a bit as there are plenty other great tasks she could have in the game, I mean what was EA thinking, ‘Sell Peanuts’.
I think this is a very difficult decision on buying Booberella but if you are a constant donut buyer like myself I would suggest you should buy Booberella to make sure you don’t regret her when she is gone. However If you are low on donuts I would think of saving your donuts for something else as she is a waste of time in my opinion.
However a character is a character and with her being limited time you shouldn’t miss out on her. Thanks again, Nathan and its nice to be back.