As promised on Sunday, here is a list of all the Outsiders’ Musings posts by me, Rcsprinter.
- I – A list of characters we’d like to see in the game, some of which have already been included since then. These are Lenny and Carl, Jasper Beardly, Agnes Skinner, and the Rich Texan.
- II – A quiz testing Simpsons knowledge
- III – The quiz results and posing the question of new buildings
- IV – A big rant on buildings with special interactive features and notifications
- V – A history of splash screens, and a link to download the Tapped Out music
- VI – An analysis of which dog to bet on at the Downs, and advertising friend-gathering website http://simpsonstappedout.eu .
- VII – Texture glitch pictures, escaping snakes, and other strange snake behaviour.
- VIII – the earning side of Whacking Day
- IX – A recap and the ridiculous extension of Whacking Day
- X – What did you think?
- XI – How many players do you know?
- XII – A little more outside than usual
- XIII – YouTube is now ours…
- XIV – To be, or donut to be?
- XV – How can I use decorations to increase my bonus ratings?
- XVI – Remodelling your town from scratch
- XVII – missing?
- XVIII – Grammar and luck
- XIX – Texan expectations and Krusting slowly
- XX – A reintroduction and British Hallowe’en
Outsiders’ Musings will be back at the weekend. If anybody can find episode seventeen on any blog, please point me to it.
And to finish, a nice ironic photo of a vending machine for something which kind of makes pointless the effects of the gym next door for those who use both…