Hello Superbowl Tappers!
We have at least three more days until we say farewell the Superbowl update. However some players are still a bit unsure whether to purchase the latest limited time items. The Duff Party Bus and the Duff Racer. We will be taking a look at the two items and listing the pros and cons of the two limited time decorations.
We do understand that ‘Should I Buy’ is usually based on premium items, However I think I will make an exception for the Duff Racer since it is a high-priced item and players are still questioning if it is worth the cash.
The Duff Party Bus:
- It is only available for a short amount of time and might not reappear again in the future as this is its second appearance as a limited-time decoration.
- 2.25% bonus money and XP to all jobs.
- Adds 400 Vanity points to your Conform-o-Meter
- It can be placed anywhere!
- It would add to your Duff collection (Duff Brewery, Duff Stadium Duff Racer, etc.)
- It is a very detailed decoration and one of the best tapped out vehicles to date!
- You can buy more than one!
- It costs 50 donuts!
- It is not an interactive decoration, not even Duffman interacts with the vehicle!
- There is no sound or animation added to the decoration
- It is not a recognizable decoration in the show
History: The history of The Duff Party Bus can be found here!
So in conclusion if you have the amount of donuts to buy this amazing decoration then I would think about tapping that purchase button now! This will only be available for a small amount of time and EA has been kind enough to re-release the vehicle for a second time!
This item might never appear in the game again and I would grab it while you can. This would be a perfect addition to your Duff Stadium or Duff Brewery as it fits in well with the Duff theme. This item will be gone on Monday so get it while its ice-cold!
The Duff Racer:
- It is a limited time decoration that many tappers have missed out on due to this item being one of the first episode tie-in items in Tapped Out, back when the tapping began.
- It is not a premium item so you don’t have to spend real money!
- It adds to your vanity on your Conform-o-Meter
- You can unlock it at the early stage of level 5
- It is small and won’t take up much space in your town
- This will be a great addition to your Duff collection
- The only non-premium Duff related item
- When it first arrived in tapped out, players got it for free!
- It costs $250,000 which is expensive for a decoration
- You can only buy one as it is a unique item
- It is very small so visitors to your town won’t even know it’s there.
History: The history of The Duff Racer can be found here!
So in conclusion, this decoration has been the decoration that most tappers never got a chance to get since they haven’t been playing tapped out that long. Are you one of those tappers?
I wouldn’t miss out on this amazing decoration and the best part about it is that it doesn’t cost donuts and you can purchase it with in-game money! So if you are currently working on a level and buying new buildings, I would stop and try saving for this vehicle as it won’t be around for long and you can also return to your level progression any time your want. The only Duff related item that you can purchase for free by using in-game money and not your own!
So maybe you have already purchased your Duff Racer and Party Bus? Comment your opinions on the two items in the comment section below to give other tappers an idea of what other players think about these items. Hope you are enjoying the Superbowl quest so far and to find more about Sundays *Spoiler* surprise then click here!
Happy Tapping, Nathan.