In addition to new items added with the Easter update, there were a few other changes to the game:
- Graywolf1410 reports that any friend action done in your town will now earn Friendship Points. I’ve verified this is true. Thanks Graywolf1410!
- Some of the trees, shrubs and hedges have festive bunting. The wooden fence has flowers.
- Tasks in process in the task bar now list when they’ll be ready.
- The number of donuts needed to rush certain multiple-character tasks were doubled. For example the Interrogate Flanders, Carry Bart, Go For a Romantic Stroll, Run Away From Kang, Exercise for Mr Burns, Interrogate a Squealer tasks all doubled.
- The Kang/Bart combined task Run Away From Kang now earns double, $52 and 14 XP.
- Homer and Ned’s premium task to Go Bowling at the Bowlarama now earns $825 and 200 XP when it used to earn $750 and 200 XP.
- A new set of default job rewards was added for 32 hour jobs, though the payout is the same as 36 hour jobs. There is a job in the Easter quest which takes 32 hours.
- Normal 90 day jobs now earn $30,000 and 7500 XP when they used to earn $3000 and 750 XP. Premium 90 day jobs earn $45,000 and 11,250 XP when they used to earn $4500 and 1125 XP.
- A new building group “WhistleBlowers” was added. The Simpson House and The Java Server are part of the group. A comment in the code says the group is used in Easter Jobs for Track The Whistleblower, but such a task doesn’t exist.
- Ned along with Maude, Rod and Todd were moved from the Churchy Joes character collection to the Flanders Family. Stampy and Freedom were moved from the More Animals and Pets character collection to Exotic Animals and Pets.
- The extra building multiplier which was introduced when level 39 was added has been removed. Now level 34 buildings will cost their base price.
- Code was added to allow more variation in what happens when you place multiple decorations at once. For example, when you purchase and place a large hedge, the next one appears next to it rather than in front. Other examples are fences, red brick and graffiti walls.
- The Campfire can be placed back on grass or the beach (it was recently changed to be beach only).
- A bit of wrong code was added to the Whitney Spuckler character. It refers to a script named “Spuckler_Tapped” which doesn’t appear to exist, but nothing bad should happen.
- The Cherub Birdbath can now be placed on the boardwalk.
If you spot anything else, let us know!