Hey guys, just received a small in game update so to go with it here is a small post about the update:
- Looks like what I’m calling the “Number 1 Glitch” has been fixed and you can access the top right button now.
- The Nuke town option has been disabled, I’m guessing this is while they work out the kinks that people have had problems with
- Storing trees is also disabled until that problem is fixed too
More details from mrfy’s reading of the code:
- A number of buildings and decorationsnow have the storeoverride=”false” flag attached, including Kwik-E-Mart & its franchises, KrustyBurger and its franchises, shrubs, trees, wooden fences, garbage bin, dumpsters, planters, flowers, SeeSaw, GraffitiWall, Lamp Post, Burns Limo, DMV Limo, Fleet-A-Pita, a few of the Squidport decorations, and a bunch of the Krustyland buildings and decorations too.
- The Houseboat and the Krustyland Entrance (in Krustyland) are now not spyable.
If you notice anything else, let us know!
Oh and thanks for reading my 60th post on this site!