Hey, Hey, Hey Fellow Stonecutters!
It’s time for another premium guide with the Stonecutters! Apart from Stonecutter No. 2 (Dr. Hibbert), there is also another premium costume available for purchase that does not include the prize system. No. 314 also known as the Stonecutter Professor Frink! However this one will require you to purchase another premium item before purchasing his costume. So will you be adding the crazy scientist Stonecutter to your secret society? Before you click any confirm button lets take a look at No. 314 in greater detail.
In this post we will be taking a look into some game information along with some pros and cons of the costume which will be ended with a complete summary of the costume. There will also be the quest line for No. 314 along with the task list.
Name: No. 314 (Professor Frink)
Cost: 12 Donuts
Purchase Required: Professor Frink and Frinks Lab
Unlock Message: Who holds back the electric car? We do!
Character Collection: Even More Stonecutters
Quest: Welcome to the Stonecutters, Number 314
Pros and Cons:
- For 12 donuts is extremely cheap!
- Includes mini quest line with the costume
- Earns 50% more on all cash and xp as a premium
- Completes set of characters: Even More Stonecutters
- You need to have purchased Frink and his lab to use the costume.
- He has no visible tasks (outside tasks)
- Only has a short quest line which consists of one part
No. 314 Task Book:
|Quick Drink at the Stonecutter Lodge||115||26||60m|
|Run the Stonecutter Daycare||190||40||2h|
|Create a Doomsday Weapon||275||70||4h|
|Attend a Secret Meeting||445||105||8h|
|Nap at the Stonecutter Lodge||675||150||12h|
|Feast at the Stonecutter Lodge||1100||225||24h|
Welcome to the Stonecutters, Number 314 (No. 314 Quest):
Number 1: Number 314, I need you to build a “doomsday” weapon.
– We’re the only secret organization without one and it’s getting embarrassing.
Number 314: Certainly. There are basically two ways we could go…
– There is implosion, with the sucking and whooshing and everyone crowded into a teeny-tiny speck…
– Or there is explosion with the booms and the flashes and everything gets waaaay more spread out… very roomy…
Number 1: I leave the choice to you. Have fun with it!
Your first and only task is to make No. 314 create a doomsday weapon for the next four hours. After task is complete:
Number 314: Good glay-vin! I’ve done it! I’ve built a device which will alter the universe as we know it!
Number 1: How does it work?
Number 314: It’s a “What if?” device. I simply set it to: “What if the big bang missed?” and everything changes.
– Until we use it we won’t know exactly what happens.
– We could be erased from existence or we could look the same but with noses right next to our butts. Which would be… bad, too. Ahoyvin.
In conclusion I think that if you already have Frink and his lab I would press that purchase button now! The cost is only cheap of 12 donuts with donuts being awarded through out the event. Even if you don’t have Frink and his lab you can still purchase with the costume being placed in your storage until you purchase Frink and his lab. It all comes down to your decision. I hope this guide has helped you on that decision. Happy Tapping, Nathan.