I’ve been in the process (for a while now actually) of silently updating our technical details page with current details. (It’s now called Frink’s Tech Files but that wasn’t my choice, I much preferred it’s original name, The S-Files.) This page here holds links to past posts about building details, characters, conform-o-meter ratings, krust-o-meter, odds of winning things, etc. It’s been a lengthy task, and one I’ve spent considerable time on.
For example, I’ve already updated the following posts:
- Which characters come with which buildings?
- Which characters belong to which character group?
- How many Conform-o-meter points do I need to max my rating?
- How many houses do I need to maximize the Indolence Rating?
- How many shops do I need to maximize the Consumerism Rating?
- Which decorations affect the Tree-hugging conformity rating?
- Which decorations affect the Vanity conformity rating? Part 1.
My goal is to get them all up-to-date soon, and then keep them updated when things change or new items arrive.
It occurred to me that perhaps I should make an announcement and ask a simple question. Should I repost the posts so they’d appear again in the main blog feed, or is just having them linked from Frink’s page here good enough?