So everything In this event didn’t cost game currency with some small items being premium. In this post we will be looking at the premium guide for the Chicken Coop the limited time decoration for the Medieval event of 2014! This will be a normal premium guide as we look at game information and look at the pros and cons on purchasing this decoration. So lets get started!:
Name: Chicken Coop
Cost: 30 Donuts
Conform-O-Meter: Vanity +175
Bonus: 0.50% to all Cash and XP
Animated and Sound?: Yes
Pros and Cons:
- Gives 0.50% Bonus on all XP and Cash
- Small and can be easily placed
- Adds 175 Points to Vanity rating on Conform-O-Meter
- Not Unique! Can purchase more than one.
- Animated once tapped.
- Only gives a small bonus.
- No characters interact with it and comes with no quest
- Does not contribute to the event
- Limited time and only available during this event.
In conclusion I would not purchase this item unless you have the donuts to spare. This is a very pointless purchase and only adds small bonus with not contributing to the event. It can be easily placed in your town and fits perfectly with Cletus Farm however I would not purchase this item over that. This is a limited time decoration so I would make your decision fast however In my opinion I wouldn’t waste your donuts. Happy Tapping, Nathan.