Updated: With a few more items.
Today’s in-game update changed a fair number of things, all relating to the Clash of Clones Event. Here’s what I’ve found:
- Icon on bottom right was changed from the Castle to Trophy. Tapping it takes you to the Personal Prizes dialog, where you can still access the Castle Summary by tapping the castle icon in the lower right corner.
- The icon on the Elixir Bundle in the Personal Prizes dialog was changed from the truck of 4000 Elixir to the 3 bottles of 1000 Elixir. The code was awarding 1000 since the start of the event, but the text and the icon implied it was giving 4000. So they changed the text and icon to reflect what it was really giving.
- Code was added to both the Spuckler kid cash generation mechanism and the Krustyland visitor ticket generation to make the messages clearer.
- The Barbarian was added to the Regular Characters character group.
- The Medieval Banners, Hay Cart, Stock, Flaming Torch, and Chicken Coop now appear in the build menu all the time, even if you don’t have enough Elixir. The Hot Air Balloon won’t appear for purchase until you reach 15,000 Gold and the Catapult won’t appear until you reach 30,000 Gold.
- Castle Walls are now enabled for purchase after the Barbarian Castle is level 4 and the Castle Tower when it is level 6. They required level 10 before.
- Similarly, to purchase the Cardboard Walls requires Boxingham Palace to be level 4 and the Tower requires it to be level 6 now. Recycled Walls require Castle Recycle to be level 4 and the Tower requires it to be level 6 now.
- Castle Wall, Castle Tower, Castle Gates, Red Medieval Banner, Hay Cart, and Stock have Chain Placement enabled so they should line up when placing more than one.
- Dewey Largo, Chester Dupree, and Chester Lampwick will earn at a premium rate for the job Attend The Recital Under Threat Of Death, which is used in the quest The Prince And The Premise Part 11. It doesn’t look like any other premium characters get the premium job earnings for this task.
- The Prince And The Premise Parts 1-8 now require at least game level 6 to start. Parts 9-10 and Clash of Clones Parts 1-4 require at least game level 7. Parts 11-13 require game level 9. Parts 14-17 and The Power of Upgrades Part 1 require game level 12. The Power Of Upgrades Parts 2-3 and Prince And The Premise Parts 18-23 require game level 15.
- Payouts on Prince And The Premise Part 21 has changed again, from 2 donuts and 10 XP to 15 donuts and 10 XP. Rewarding those of us who haven’t sped through the quests with donuts.
- Code was added to hopefully fix the Rolling With It bug where using a cheater d20 to defend your town wouldn’t count for the quest to complete.
- Completing the Clash of Clones character collection awards $1500 and 30 XP when it used to award $250 and 5 XP.
Some things which haven’t been fixed:
- Homer still has his 2nd 16-hr task, to “Safely” Do His Job. This should have gone away when the July 4th quests were completed.
- If you have the Sit ‘N’ Rotate, Selma and Skinner get a 2 hour task to Dine at the Revolving Restaurant, but it is always appearing at the top of their job lists.
- FIT Milhouse’s tasks don’t scroll to the previous task length. For example, if you assign a character a 4 hour task, then choose Fit Milhouse to assign a task, the top task is his 60 minute one rather than the 4 hour. Minor issue, but sometimes results in assigning him the wrong task.
- Manjula and Apu’s joint 1-hour task should earn at the premium rate for both characters, since it takes place at a premium location, their apartment. But right now, it earns premium for Manjula, but not for Apu.
- Squeaky Voice Teen is still appearing in the Decorations build menu.
Let us know if you spot anything else. 🙂