Along with the new characters, buildings, and decorations which arrived with the level 44 update, there were a few additional changes worked into the game:
- The building size of Madame Chao’s is now much larger. Hopefully this is a mistake and it’ll be restored to it’s previous size.
- Two friend levels were added.
- Characters were added back into the Krustyland Goers character group. They were added with the Level 43 update, but removed when we received the Clash of Clones update.
- The Valentine’s Pond was added to the decorations which can be placed in Krustyland.
- Shary Bobbins was moved from the Helpful Guest Stars character collection to More Oddballs.
- The Love Bench was added to the Benches group, which means it can be used for tasks which require a bench.
- Homer’s 16 hour task from the July 4th event to Safely Do His Job was removed from his task list.
- Jimbo, Kearney, Dolph, Nelson, Sherri & Terri, and Martin now have the 6 hour task to Go To School. Bart, Lisa, Milhouse, Ralph, Rod, and Todd had the task already. Jimbo, Kearney, and Sherri & Terri will earn the premium rate (though Sherri & Terri only earn for one character unlike their other tasks). Database gets the task for one quest only.
- While Mr Teeny is locked, Krusty will still have the 12 hour task to Walk Mr Teeny and it will earn the regular rate of $420 and 100 XP. After Mr Teeny is unlocked, they’ll both do the task and it will require both Krusty and Mr Teeny to be free. It’ll earn $840 and 200 XP.
- Eddie and Lou have their 4-hour tasks in Krustyland to Ride The Viking Boat restored. (It was removed with the Clash of Clones Event update.)
- Their 8 hour task to Ride The Eyeballs Of Death no longer pays premium. This has to be a mistake, as it is a premium attraction in Krustyland, and other non-premium characters like Lisa, Bart, and Comic Book Guy still earn premium for the same task.
- Building base multipliers updated. Level 36 buildings are now at the base rate, levels 37 & 38 at 1.3 times the base rate, level 39 at 1.4 times, level 40 at 1.6 times, level 41 at 2 times, level 42 at 3 times, and levels 43 and 44 at 4 times.
- The default building award for 8 hour buildings now earns $150 and 13 XP when it used to earn $135 and 15 XP.
- Cool Lisa should now have sounds when touched or given jobs.
Some things which haven’t been fixed:
- If you have the Sit ‘N’ Rotate, Selma and Skinner get a 2 hour task to Dine at the Revolving Restaurant, but it is always appearing at the top of their job lists.
- FIT Milhouse’s tasks don’t scroll to the previous task length. For example, if you assign a character a 4 hour task, then choose Fit Milhouse to assign a task, the top task is his 60 minute one rather than the 4 hour. Minor issue, but sometimes results in assigning him the wrong task.
- Manjula and Apu’s joint 1-hour task should earn at the premium rate for both characters, since it takes place at a premium location, their apartment. But right now, it earns premium for Manjula, but not for Apu.
- Squeaky Voice Teen is still appearing in the Decorations build menu.
Let us know if you spot anything else. 🙂