After taking some time off from TopiX recently, I decided to look at what has changed since the last time I posted (this includes yesterday’s in-game update). Mike previously covered the Level 46 changes in his post here.
- The BBQ Pig and the ZiffCorp Sign can no longer be placed on the sidewalk. The BBQ Pig can still be placed on grass, pavement, beach and the boardwalk, and the ZiffCorp Sign can be placed on grass or pavement.
- A new building group has been added, VulgariORKwikEMart. As expected, the Vulgari Jewelry Store and Kwik-E-Marts are part of the new group, which Greta Wolfcastle uses for her new task, Peruse Artisanal Treat Bags.
- Another new building group has been added, MrsMuntzGoOnDatesGroup. Krusty Burgers, Springfield Elementary, Willie’s Shack, Moe’s Tavern are part of the group, but it appears to not be used. Perhaps a planned task for Mrs. Muntz?
- Characters in the Build Menu who can earn treat bags have had the text removed stating that they earn treat bags. Of course they still can earn treat bags if you buy the character and assign the proper task, just the text has been removed.
- The default building award for premium 6 hour buildings has changed from $175 and 18 XP to $175 and 20 XP.
- The cost to build the Rigellian Tribal Hut has changed from an unspecified amount of Broken Fences, 300 Candy Corn, and 50 Chocolate Bars to 50 Pumpkins, 300 Candy Corn, and 50 Chocolate Bars.