Along with the new characters, buildings, and decorations which arrived with both the Halloween takedown app update and the level 47 in-game update, there were a few additional changes worked into the game:
- The amount of XP awarded when you build the Writers Building was changed from 8000 to 15000, and the base cost was raised from $80,000 to $150,000.
- Two extra Friendship levels were added. The Little Black Box “building” requires 2500 Friend Points and Stewart Duck requires an additional 5000.
- The Spooky House now earns $70 and 7 XP for Tanking Local Property Values every 3 hours. The Portal To Rigel 7 earns premium of $200 and 22 XP for Locking in Chevrons every 8 hours. The Make A Thing Workshop earns $300 and 30 XP for Charging People To Build Their Own Stuff every 24 hours.
- If you have too many Rigellian Shrubs or Human Test Subjects, they can now be sold for $200 each.
- Brandine, Disco Stu, and The Yes Guy were moved from the More Oddballs character collection to Oddballs. Mrs. Muntz was moved from Even More Oddballs to More Oddballs.
- Building base multipliers updated. Level 39 buildings are now at the base rate, levels 40 & 41 at 1.3 times the base rate, level 42 at 1.4 times, level 43 at 1.6 times, level 44 at 2 times, level 45 at 3 times, and levels 46 and 47 at 4 times.
Let us know if you spot anything else. 🙂