Along with the new characters, buildings, and decorations which arrived with the level 48 in-game update, there were a few additional changes worked into the game:
- A 12 hour task at the Open Air Stage was added for Lurleen (if you have her). The Lurleen’s Country Music Show costs $150 to start and pays $800 and 200 XP. It uses the same audio as the Skinner Sisters when you start the task.
- Sideshow Opera’s payout at the Open Air Stage was changed from $990 and 220 XP to $900 and 150 XP. This puts the task in a more logical place for earnings, but it does decrease the advantage of keeping Mel singing.
- Janey was added to the list of kids who can be bounced at the Moonbounce. Code was also added to fix the issue with Willie’s task at the Moonbounce not being enabled.
- Janey has been added to the list of characters who can shop at the Kwik-E-Mart and Go To School. Kang was removed from the list of characters who can Drink At Moe’s.
- The Writer’s Building task was changed from Making Magic Happen to Writing For All The Characters.
- The sounds for Patty and Selma have been switched. These are the sounds played when you tap the character, assign them tasks, and when they complete tasks. All along (at least as far back as July 2013 when I started to track changes) Patty has been using the Selma audio files and vice versa.
- Building base multipliers updated. Level 40 buildings are now at the base rate, levels 41 & 42 at 1.3 times the base rate, level 43 at 1.4 times, level 44 at 1.6 times, level 45 at 2 times, level 46 at 3 times, and levels 47 and 48 at 4 times.
- Default job rewards for 36 hour tasks has changed. Regular characters’ 36 hour tasks will now pay $825 and 210 XP rather than $750 and 200 XP. Premium characters’ tasks will now pay $1240 and 315 XP rather than $1100 and 300 XP. It looks like when they added default rewards for 32 hour tasks they used the 36 hour values and then didn’t adjust the 36 hour ones higher until now.
- Default building premium 6 hour earnings has changed $175 and 20 XP to $175 and 18 XP.
- Clash of Clones, Valentine’s 2013, Valentine’s 2014 and Easter items can now be placed in Krustyland.
I haven’t been covering the changes to the store or inventory menus in these posts, since to list all of the changes for which items appear where would take forever to compile. But they’ve increased the number of recommended items in the store menu from 2 to 4.
Let us know if you spot anything else. 🙂