Hello fellow tappers,
The latest two updates brought us some bug and glitch fixes. Let’s see what changed!
- Quimborghini is now animated.
- The Miscellany icon in the Store has moved to the end of the bottom row. It was on the end of the middle row.
- Red Brick Walls’ size is back to normal
- Zombie Pet regained his bowl.
- The Friend’s screen graphical glitch is solved.
- Ice Princess Martin’s Be Cool and Host an Ice Palace Play Date jobs are back.
- Premium payout for 3 minutes jobs changed from 9$ and 3 XP to 10$ and 3 XP.
- A fix was added to the Climbing Up To The D-List Pt. 3 quest
Homer’s dialogue was changed from “I’ve eaten a whole saltlick before in one sitting at that stable. I think I can handle one little pepper.” to “Is your idea for ‘America’s Laziest Premises’ about a gritty, violence-packed law show?”
- Matt Groening and Hugo have been added to the “RegularCharacters” and “RegularMale” groups and can now partecipate in the “Make Springfielders…” jobs.
Let us know if you see anything else! 🙂