A new update dropped today and introduced a new premium event item, the Radstation Air Fortress. Let’s find out what changed in this update right after the jump!
Here are the changes of the release so far:
- The start screen was moved to the Superior Squad HQ.
- The unreleased “Air Fortress” was released as “Radstation Air Fortress” and was redesigned to show the missiles on top and have different tubes connecting the rotating stations.
- A new permanent job was added for Fallout Boy with the Radstation Air Fortress: Endure Air Sea-sickness (16 hours)
- The questline activated once the Superior Squad Membership is bought was expanded. The new dialog is as follows:
I was only one loyalty stamp away from a free cape and mask cleaning.
*gasp* My Squad Membership was in my wallet too…
Without my membership card any righteous justice I dispense will just be regular old vigilante justice.
System Message: Get Fallout Boy a new Membership Card and earn extra rewards for capturing criminals in a friend’s town!
- When tapping on the Question mark on friend’s screen near the currency on bottom left a guide was added.
- Krustyland Entrance was removed from being reportable. This fixed the inability to exchange KrustyLand Tickets for Money.
- Text for reported buildings was changed from “Spied by (username)” to “Reported by (username)”.
Did you notice any other changes? Please report any in the comments below!