Hello fellow Tappers!
The Princess Guide
Episode Description: Homer is put in charge of keeping Princess Kemi out of trouble while her father, a Nigerian king, works out a uranium deal with Mr. Burns. When Kemi ends up at Moe’s, Moe jumps to the conclusion that she must be related to the Nigerian prince who scammed him over email and schemes to get his money back. But much to his surprise, he finds himself falling for the princess.
Episode Details: ‘The Princess Guide’ is the 15th episode of Season 26 as well as the 567th episode of The Simpsons. The episode will air on FOX on March 1, 2015 and is written by Brian Kelley.
- The family is printed out by a dot-matrix printer and the paper jams with the printer reporting “Paper Jam”. Homer then says “Mhm, Paper Jam”.
- Princess Kashmir is riding on a horse throwing confetti.
- The episode title is most likely a reference to the novel and film The Princess Bride.
- Homer makes Princess Kemi watch The Bachelor, a real reality TV show.
- The episode was dedicated to Leonard Nimoy who passed away on February 27th, two days before this episode aired.
- Moe’s “goodnights” to the things in his bar is a reference to the children’s book Goodnight Moon.
- Homer mentions The Dirty Dozen, Twelve Angry Men and X-Men.
- Mr. Burns mentions Elon Musk and the electric cars and a blue electric car is shown. (“The Musk Who Fell to Earth”)
- Lisa already went to work with Homer before. (“Bart on the Road”)
- Enrico Irritazio appears as a paparazzo again. (“Homerazzi”)
- Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson (born July 18, 1950) is an English business magnate and investor. He will voice himself in this episode.
- Yaya DaCosta (born Camara DaCosta Johnson; November 15, 1982) is an American actress and fashion model. She will voice Princess Kemi in this episode.
- Kevin Michael Richardson (born October 25, 1964) is an American actor and voice actor. He is known for voicing Tank Bates and Principal Lewis on American Dad!, various characters in Family Guy and Cleveland Brown, Jr. and Lester Krinklesac on The Cleveland Show. He has been voicing many minor characters in The Simpsons since season 21. He also voiced Jerome in Family Guy’s season 13 premiere “The Simpsons Guy”, a The Simpsons/Family Guy crossover. He voiced the Nigerian King in this episode.
Previous Episode: My Fare Lady
Next Episode: Sky Police
Please check back the days after the episode airs for updated infos on the episode!
That is all from this week’s Episode Fact File and I would like to thank WikiSimpsons for the information for this post and Nathan for the base design of it. The next post will be covering the next episode until then, Happy Tapping everyone!