Hello fellow tappers,
BEWARE: Major SPOILERS from Issue 4 will be listed in the changes!
- Changed end dates for St. Patrick’s 2015 to 2014 to disable them.
- Added the previously unreleased Kane Manor, Beach House, Radioactive Man and Rad Mobile to the game.
- Changed Beach House design.
- Sidekick Milhouse, Bartman Cave and Radstation Air Fortress are being reoffered at the end of Issue 4.
- Removed the requirement quest O’Flan-again Pt. 1 and 2 for some of St. Patrick’s Day 2015 quests.
- Wrecked Brown House can now be sold.
- Radstation Air Fortress now can be placed on shoreline.
- Sound has been added to the Radstation Air Fortress.
- Sound has been added to the Bartman Cave.
- Changed all quests for Superheroes event from Sidequest to Eventquest type.
- Requirements for Radstation Air Fortress and Bartman Cave changed from A New Hero Rises Pt. 1 completed to having started the event.
- Added the new currency Radioactive Girders.
- Sidekick Milhouse now costs 35 Donuts once rereleased and his jobs now yelds Premium payout.
- River’s water returned blue.
- A new ambience music has been added.
- Storefront returned to Superheroes’.
- The icon for Superheroes characters group was changed to Radioactive Man and he’s been added to the group.
- Added a job for Bartman, The Collector, Fallout Boy, Pie man, Clownface, Fruit-Bat-Man and Plopper to Train For Future Conflict at the Radioactive Man Statue once the Issue 4 Quests are completed. During Issue 4 the job is Fight Final Boss.
- Superior Squad HQ now has a payout of 90$ and 10 XP.
This is all for today, join us tomorrow morning for the coverage of Issue 4! Happy tapping!