Hello fellow wives,
- Level 51’s Consumerism 5 Stars requirement raised back to 368 points (+20).
- Level 52’s Socialism 5 Stars requirement raised to 3306 points (+144).
- A new group was added called Quimby Go Shopping: Mapple Store, Banana Dictatorship, Gold Navy, Vulgari Jewelry Store, Costington’s
- Miss Springfield’s Enjoy An Evening With The Mayor now rewards $22 and 7 XP instead of $12 and 4 XP.
- Unoriginal Quest Pt. 2 now auto starts.
- Visibility Requirements for Writers Building were removed.
- Completing Civil Servants now rewards $1,750 and 35 XP instead of $1,250 and 25 XP.
- Completing Oldies now rewards $1,000 and 20 XP instead of $750 and 15 XP.
- More Oddballs’s scrolling was removed.
- Oiled Up Pt. 1 now is started by Willie.
- Mrs. Bouvier was added to the Senior group.
- Sideshow Bob’s Laugh Maniacally was changed to not visible.
- Freddy Quimby now has a new job at the Quimborghini: Hide in the Trunk From Crazy Ex (10h).
- Characters and items’ sounds are truncated instead of playing the entire voice clip if you move away from the screen they started.
- A new multiplier level was added. No level multiplier or building price was changed due to this.
- New unused icons were added to the game for a new outfit: Soccer Lisa!
This is all for now, join us later for the Bob Clones and Rakes walkthrough, happy tapping!