One of the new prizes for Act 3 is the Rail Yard with Sebastian Cobb, and when you unlock it, you can hand in projects as soon as possible to obtain track pieces and a bonus at day 5, just like the Daily Play Combo. Join us right after the jump to see what you can get each day.
By tapping on the Rail Yard a menu similar to the Projects Board appear and you can check your progress toward the prizes by clicking the icon. The following table shows how many Blueprints you need to collect by handing projects to get the prizes.
You can keep handing projects and use the depots to get the materials after the event.
- Permanent addition to the game together with the Depots.
- You can accumulate the Blueprints all in one day.
- The prizes resets every Tuesday.
- There’s no limit on how many track pieces you can get.
- Once acquired, Sebastian Cobb will move there and the Projects Board won’t be available to be used anymore for projects.
- If a prize is not awarded, go to Krustyland or Friend Towns screen, then go back to your town and it’ll be.
- Donut prize won’t show a notification of unlocking.
This is all for now, join us later for more info on this update, happy tapping!