The first patch of the event has just been released, correcting two wrongs: the items in the bundles are now available separately, and brought a new column of land! As most of you know by now, every update not only brings new content but also changes to many other aspects of the game. From prices to appearance, task lengths to requirements, any part of the game is subject to change and many changes affect every player. Follow us right after the jump for the list of all of the changes.
Snow started falling in own town too.
A new column of land was added on the right side.
If not owned the following items (part of the Santa Skin Bundle, Fever Bundle, Santa’s Workshop Bundle, Christmas Stuff Bundle, Winter 2015 Super Bundle and Exotic Petting Zoo Bundle) are now available separately:
- Santa’s Village w/Santa Homer (Rebate: 40 Donuts)
- Santa Flanders (Rebate: 35 Donuts)
- Burns Fever Snowman
- Homer Fever Snowman
- Toy Workshop w/Little Helper Ralph (Rebate: 35 Donuts)
- Santa’s Workshop (Rebate: 35 Donuts)
- Claus Co. (Rebate: 45 Donuts)
- First Ever Christmas Tree (Rebate: 5 Donuts)
- Christmas Float
- Dancing Reindeer (Rebate: 20 Donuts)
- X-mas Trees Slightly Irregular (Rebate: 30 Donuts)
- Gingerbread Mansion (fully upgraded) (Rebate: 70 Donuts)
- Best Snowman Ever (fully upgraded) (Rebate: 40 Donuts)
- Moe’s Exotic Petting Zoo (fully upgraded) (Rebate: 35 Donuts)
- Pigs of Paradise Den (Rebate: 15 Donuts)
- Wooly Mammoth Pen (Rebate: 15 Donuts)
- Land Octopus Pen (Rebate: 15 Donuts)
Yule Love It! Pt. 4 and Yule Love It! Pt. 4 (Act 2) now requires Level 6 instead of Level 10.
Old Tree Spirit can’t be rushed anymore.
Join us later for more info on this event, happy tapping!