A new patch was just released for the event, lowering drops and fixing a prize! As most of you know by now, every update not only brings new content but also changes to many other aspects of the game. From prices to appearance, task lengths to requirements, any part of the game is subject to change and many changes affect every player. Follow us right after the jump for the list of all of the changes.
The bug not awarding specimens with the act prizes was fixed.
Excavation Site’s payout was lowered:
- Speciment’s layer 1 base was changed from 70 to 47 and its range was changed from 38 to 25.
- Speciment’s layer 2 base was changed from 187 to 125 and its range was changed from 102 to 68.
- Tachyon’s layer 1 base was changed from 18 to 12 and its range was changed from 14 to 9.
- Tachyon’s layer 2 base was changed from 70 to 47 and its range was changed from 56 to 37.
- Event Currency given per shovel was changed from 42 to 36.
Pin Pal and Rommelwood Academy’s expired quest were disabled.
Event Currency dropped from time invaders was lowered from 7 to 5.
Daily Challenges’ Event Currency payout was changed:
- Small payout’s was changed from 1.625 to 1.100.
- Large payout’s was changed from 2.850 to 2.000.
Join us next time for more info on this event, happy tapping!