Homer vs the 18th Amendment, the St. Patrick’s Day 2018 update, is live. We’re bringing you all the details on the items, as well as a preview on the ones for the “Homer is Where the Art Isn’t” episode tie-in that is coming on 15th, and what changed in the update.
New update description
The war has ended and the generational divide has been mended – at least until bedtime. Now that a delicate peace has been established (as long as no vegetables are served and no bands are started), what’s next for Springfield? A parental prohibition? A crazy clown college? Or maybe a hilarious heist? Stay tuned for new characters, buildings and stories coming soon.
Where Did They Come From?
What Changed with the Homer vs the 18th Amendment and “Homer is Where the Art Isn’t” episode tie-in Update? (March 6th)
- The app icon, the splash screen, the friend visit’s icon and the music were changed back to normal.
- The town center was set back to normal.
- The decorations limit was increased to 10.700.
- Moe’s Tavern, Van Houten House, Bart’s Treehouse and Springfield Penitentiary’s requirement returned to normal.
- Mega Playscape, Junk Base and Ruffian Fort can now be fortified and destroyed at will with a Do It button press at however level the user wants. They can also be Assaulted and Repaired from the same menu any time.
- Mega Playscape now has an 8h task, Laying on Parental Guilt With Donation Boxes.
- Junk Base now has an 8h task, Ripping Out Copper Pipes to Make a Buck. Its icon was lowered by 1 pixel.
- Ruffian Fort now has an 8h task, Rigging Sports Equipment With Spikes and Feathers.
- Junk Yard now has a 8h task, Not Actually Recycling Anything.
- Dodgeball Court now reacts to taps on friend towns too.
- Wiggum’s Lay a Memorial Wreath now requires Ruined Lard Lad.
- Hamburger Heaven was added to the Buildings inventory group.
- Mega Playscape, Junk Base and Ruffian Fort were moved from the Decorations inventory group to the Buildings inventory group.
- Tree 8 in Krustyland was added to the Trees group.
- Gina Vendetti’s Force Bart to Go on a Date now requires We’ll Always have 97 to be active.
- Tire Fence is now a permanent addition to the store.
- Battle Dome now flips correctly.
- Backwater Brewery now has a sound when tapped.
- Remaining Free Land Token now show up on land that can be bought with Land Tokens only too.
- The water disappearing from bottom rows bug reappeared.
What Changed with the 4.1.5 Update? (March 7th)
- Update is released.
What Changed with the Homer vs the 18th Amendment and “Homer is Where the Art Isn’t” episode tie-in Patch 1 Update? (March 8th)
- The water disappearing from bottom rows bug was fixed.
- The Lady Duff and Duff Party Van bundle is now available even for people that have Duff Party Bus already.