Hello everyone and this is the Walk-through Part 2. So, in Part 1 we got to Cletus’ Farm. Part 2 takes us all the way up to the Van Houten House:
1. Slack-Jawed Yokel Pt. 2 Plant Tomacco – and then, when it’s done, harvest the Tomacco
2. Apu Plus Eight Apu feeds the Octuplets (1 hour)
3. The Mysterious Brown House Pt. 2 Apu relaxes for a while in the Brown House (making him the second character to find a use for the Brown House – there’ll be many more!)
4. Chillin’ With the Box The Brown House action continues as Homer uses it to watch TV again
5. Hey Whittle, Whittle Cletus does some whittling (1 hour)
6. Adventures in Flanders-Sitting Lisa babysits Rod and Todd (8 hours)
7. Crop Share You need to grow and then harvest Silvertongue at Cletus’ Farm
8. The New Evergreen Terrace Pt. 4 Lisa prompts the building of the Purple House ($1100 and 4 hours)
9. A Well-Earned Nap Homer oversleeps for a powernap (4 hours)
10. Workaholics Anonymous Apu work an 8-hour shift at the Kwik-E-Mart
11. Book Worm Lisa read a book again (and this won’t be the last time!)
12. Made with U.S.D.A Letter-Grade Beef Pt. 1 Homer and his post-nap appetite prompts the building of Krusty Burger, which unlocks Krusty ($2,600 and 12 hours). Keep Homer free as it finishes.
13. The New Evergreen Terrace Pt. 5 Lisa prompts the building of the Blue House ($1800 and 12 hours)
14. Made with U.S.D.A Letter-Grade Beef Pt. 2 Once Krusty Burger has finished building, Homer eats there (30 minutes)
15. Hedge Your Bets Lisa will ask you to place a large hedge
16. MyPad Homer plays with his MyPad again (it’s a short quest – only 45 seconds – and it may come up earlier or later)
17. Thrillhouse Pt. 1 Lisa and Homer interact, which prompts you to build the Van Houten House ($3800 and 24 hours) and unlock Milhouse.
I’ll continue the walkthrough in another post, taking you up to unlocking the Control Building along with the sinister Mr. Burns!