The Monorail is back, this time permanent, on our game, starting at Level 20.
Find out all you need to know about the new permanent system down below! The guides will be added and updated in the following days!
The articles also include details over the Superheroes 2 Takedown stuff for reference. More details can be checked over at the Superheroes 2 event page.
Event Navigation/Event Mechanics/Overviews/General Info
This section is reserved for the Issue Overviews, posts regarding the various menu’s, currencies, etc. Crafting Prizes, Crafting Instructions, etc. all will be listed here.
- HappyTapper’s guide
Event Kwik-Tap Guides
This section is reserved for the text-less kwik-tap guides of the questlines, premium, freemium, prizes, etc. all will be listed here.
This section is reserved for the walkthrough guides of the questlines, premium, freemium, prizes, etc. all will be listed here.
- Premium: The Grass is Always Greener and Little Lisa’s Recycling Plant
- Premium: It Ain’t Easy Being Tie-Dyed
- Prize: Social Engineering
This section is reserved for the changes, conform-o-meter, etc. all will be listed here.
- How do the Monorail and Dilapidated Rail Yard Items Affect the Conform-O-Meter?
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 Takedown / Dilapidated Rail Yard Updates? (July 26th and 27th)
- Where Did That Come From? Monorail and Dilapidated Rail Yard Edition
- Game not playable on devices with Operating System inferior to iOs 7 and Android 3 from August 16th