After something hot, Springfield is ready to cool off… or is it?
The Superheroes has returned to Springfield, with the villains and a new threat. I reckon you have come to this page with lots of questions. This time no spirit guide will help you, our Superheroes Topix stuff will, getting all the Tapped Out information you’ll need to help your favourite Superheroes this year. The Superheroes 2 event has dropped and with any event comes a lot of questions. We don’t want our fellow superheroes (or villain? what side are you on?) tripping on their cape so like every event we dedicate this page for anything Superheroes related. Every post on this event will be found here all nice and pretty-like. If you see anything missing or request a specific post please feel free to sound off in the comments. Login now and start acting like a superhero! Whose side is going to win?
To help you understand, navigate and most importantly ENJOY this event, we try our best to break down the entire update line by line, image by image and so on. Every article published on Topix that pertains to the Superheroes 2 event will be found here as a collective one-stop help guide. This way you don’t have to take any more time away from tapping than you absolutely have to by mindlessly scrolling through our home page trying to find that one article you need, they’re all HERE!
Also bundled with Superheroes 2, we’ve now the 4th of July 2016 event!
As always this page is a constant work in progress and will be updated as each new article is published. If you need help and do not see a post pertaining to your struggle, please feel free to comment below or contact us by email: email@example.com
Enjoy and thank you for continuously giving us reason to keep our beloved site alive!
Event Navigation/Event Mechanics/Overviews/General Info
This section is reserved for the Issue Overviews, posts regarding the various menu’s, currencies, etc. Crafting Prizes, Crafting Instructions, etc. all will be listed here.
- Battle Guide
- Superheroes and Felons stats
- Event Daily Challenges
- Burns’ Summer Mansion Upgrades
- Currency Earning Jobs
This section is reserved for all the glitches EA mastered to implement in the game with this update.
Event Kwik-Tap Guides
This section is reserved for the text-less kwik-tap guides of the questlines, premium, freemium, prizes, etc. all will be listed here.
- Issue 1
- Issue 1 Prizes and Craftable
- Issue 1 Premium Part 1 (Sequel Squad Membership, Burning Memories, Hidden High Jinks and Light at the End of the Tunnel)
- Issue 1 Premium Part 2 (Springfield Asylum Gil Offer, A Lovely Lunatic Lunch and Jurassic Spark)
This section is reserved for the walkthrough guides of the questlines, premium, freemium, prizes, etc. all will be listed here.
- Issue 1 Part 1
- Issue 1 Part 2
- Issue 1 Prizes Part 1 (Band-Aids Box, Mylar Baggins, Alien and Sciencewater)
- Issue 1 Prizes Part 2 (Cyborg Snake and Aqua World)
- Issue 1 Prizes Part 3 and Craftable (Old King Coal and Springfield Books)
- Issue 1 Premium Part 1 (Sequel Squad Membership, Burning Memories and Hidden High Jinks)
- Issue 1 Premium Part 2 (Light at the End of the Tunnel and Springfield Asylum Gil Offer)
- Issue 1 Premium Part 3 (A Lovely Lunatic Lunch and Jurassic Spark)
- Issue 2
- Issue 2 Prizes Part 1 (Band-Aid Box and Clobber Girl)
- Issue 2 Prizes Part 2 (Attack Helicopter, X-Ray Machine, Sciencewater and Plastic Prison)
- Issue 2 Prizes Part 3 (Stretch Dude Bart)
- Issue 2 Premium Part 1 (Withdrawing a Blank and Drill, Baby, Drill!)
- Issue 2 Premium Part 2 (A Flash of Two Nerds)
- Issue 3
- Bastille Day
- Issue 3 Prizes Part 1 and Social Prizes (Band-Aid Box, X-Ray Truck, Sciencewater and One Week Wonder Films)
- Issue 3 Prizes Part 2 (Bouncing Battle Baby and Spirography Factory)
- Issue 3 Prizes Part 3 (Dr. Lenny’s Lab and Dr. Crab)
- Issue 3 Premium Part 1 (Dawn of Justness)
- Issue 3 Premium Part 2 (Forget Me Knot)
- Issue 3 Premium Part 3 (Acid Here Waiting For You)
This section is reserved for the changes, conform-o-meter, etc. all will be listed here.
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 Patch 1 Update? (June 16th)
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 Patch 2 Update? (June 22nd)
- What Changed With the 4th of July 2016 Update? (June 29th)
- Superheroes 2 Patch 3 (June 27th): First Bank of Springfield available
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 Patch 4 Update? (June 30th)
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 Patch 5 Update? (July 4th)
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 4.21.2 and Patch 6 Updates? (July 6th and 7th)
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 Server Update? (July 11th)
- What Changed With the Superheroes 2 Radioactive Man Movie Set Updates? (July 18th and 19th)
This section is reserved for last year’s event items and their walkthroughs.
- Arbitrarium, Montgomery Burns State Prison, Clownface
- Clownface Rises, National Bank of Springfield, The Collector, Dr. Colossus
- Hector Von Colossus, Super Jeb, Death Mountain, The Collider
- Plopper and Petroleus Rex
- Radstation Air Fortress
- Bartman Cave
- Beach House
- Rad Mobile, Kane Manor, Radioactive Man, Radioactive Man and Petroleus Rex
- Hank Scorpio and Dr. Colossus
4th of July 2016
This section is reserved for the 2016 4th of July event.
- 4th of July 2016 has landed!
- All the Event Items and Prices
- Kwik-Tap Guide
- Premium Kwik-Tap Guide
- Premium Walkthrough
- Where Did They Come From? 4th of July Edition
- How do the 4th of July 2016 Items Affect the Conform-O-Meter?